Drivers’ professionalism, modern fleet adapted to transporting various kinds of goods as well as 20-year experience in the business – this all guarantees smooth, quick and safe delivery of shipments to designated places.
tel. +48 71 349 03 23
Our guarantee of timeliness and reliability of deliveries is in the regularly changed fleet complying with the highest norms. The goods are transported by vehicles no older than 2 years. We have 50 of our own trucks with capacity of 24 tons. We are constantly investing in modern tractor units, which meet ecological standards Euro 5 and EEV and Euro 6. We also co-operate with independent carriers on the basis of long term contracts. Our partners provide an additional 250 vehicles.
All trailers are equipped with side sliding sides, enabling loading from the back, side or top of the truck. We focus on reliable equipment, therefore we buy trailers from KOEGEL and KRONE companies. Both our tractor units and trailers are serviced at authorised garages.
|Type of tractor unit||length [m]||heigth [m]||width [m]|
|With a standard trailer||13,60||2,70||2,48|
|With a MEGA trailer||13,60||3,05||2,48|
Bearing in mind the high level of the service offered, we equip our vehicles with the most modern communications and telematic devices. Apart from standard mobile phones and satelite navigation, our drivers have: on-board Trimble computers (Punch Telematics), GPS positioners for truck&trace services (showing the position of a vehicle on an on-line map) as well as document scanners (enabling e.g. sending a scan of confirmation of delivery immediately after unloading). All this helps to provide detailed information to the customer regarding the completed shipment.
We know the extent to which road transportation is dependent on the drivers. Therefore our Company employes experienced people who treat their assigned tasks professionally, deliver to deadlines, and ensure safe delivery of entrusted goods. All the drivers undergo internal training in techniques and economical driving, transport law regulations and transportation of dangerous goods.
- FTL International and domestic transport by trucks with capacity of 1- 24 tons
- groupage transport (LTL) in added loads system
- express deliveries (one parcel or few pallets)
- transport by spatial vehicles of MEGA, JUMBO type
- transport of containers
- just in time deliveries
- provision of two drivers upon customer’s request
- transport by specialist trailers (among orthers of coilmulde transport, furniture box trailers)
- transport of refrigerated cargo
- developing forwarding solutions and organziation of supply chains
- organization of returnable packaging turnover (including returnable pallets)
- transportation of dangerous goods (ADR)
- CARGO insurance for shipments for the time of transportation